Friday, July 18, 2014

my little itty bitty green thumb

Someday I hope to have a huge beautiful garden that we can practically live off of in the summer. As for now, we live in a rental, we stuck with potted plants and a few flowers out front.

This is our Meyer lemon tree. The blooms smell wonderful. All the credit goes to my man on this one. He brought it home this spring and it is my favorite.

   



     
I love tomatoes!
 I always seem to have really good luck with them. I'm excited for them to ripen so I can make yummy summer recipes.
                                                        
Another one that my man gets all the credit for.


Originally I had an eggplant in this pot but it lived a very short life. These cantaloupe seem to be thriving though!

Peppers. Not my favorite veggie but a good staple in a garden nonetheless.


Honestly, now that I'm looking at all these plants, Micah picked out most of them. Another good choice on his part because this rose bush is doing wonderfully.


This is one of my favorites. So pretty and pink!

 That's a little glimpse into what I'm growing this year. I hope to add to it every year and turn my itty bitty green thumb into a full grown one.



No comments: